Handling Customer Complaints
Build your customer relations soft skills!
Businesses and organisations who handle customer complaints in a positive manner, and whose employees can effectively respond to challenging behaviour remain resilient and hold onto and build client numbers and satisfaction.
Learn these critical skills in this short course.
The following topics will be covered:
What does good customer service look like?
- Customer service awareness
- Good and bad customer service
- Building instant rapport and trust with your customer, face-to-face
- Effective phone greeting/welcome
- Updating techniques (keeping your customer updated on what you are doing to help them)
- Verbal nodding/acknowledgement techniques
- De-escalation techniques
- How your tone of voice affects the outcome of the discussion
- How to respond to emails and formal letters
- Recording, reporting and following up customer complaints
Handling difficult customers
- The process of handling a difficult customer
- Creating, managing and following up a specific outcome to assist the customer
This course is delivered face-to-face in a classroom setting, including discussion and some written activities.
The course runs for one day between 9.30am – 4.00pm.
Tea and coffee are provided. You are responsible for bringing your own lunch and snacks. For further information please contact Frank Unger on: 03 9288 9925 or 0437 052 709.
Register your interest or find a course near you!